3.10.09

Penasaran

Hari ini hari ultah bokap g yang ke 54.
Selamat ultah ya pap. U always life in my heart.
tapi hari ini g ngobrol bareng anak-anak ma orang yang g lagi deketin.
dia ngomong bahwa ada someone and say to my friend only him who doesn't know.
I suprised hear that because I there and I don't know who him.
My best friend know man who her like and commended not to say "label".
In my heart I want to know who is he,
In my heart I want to know man who her like,
I want to know
I want to know
I want to know

I ask to my best friend and he answer he can't say who is he because he had promise to her to don't say to another people and I appreciate it because he is my best friend and I don't want him became people who can't trust by her.

I really want to know who is he
I am very curious
but I can not force my best friend
I can't selfish
I must respect her decision
and I only share to my blog
ak sangat sangat sangat penasaran tetapi apa bisa dikata.....

love is very complicated but if you can respect each other you will get happiness
G.I. JOL

No comments: